I will not teach you what is #SEO, but tell you why you need to apply in your business. In 2020 and beyond, every business owner using the internet to reach their customers must apply SEO.
SEO is not rocket science but a simple strategy that helps your website get traffic easily organically. Not like the way you pay for traffic using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more. But for SEO, you combine several strategies to help your business appear on SERP (Search Engine Results Pages). The image on the left displays important things in SEO, especially if done the right way.
The digital world is constantly changing and demands ongoing optimization to help your business adopt new changes. Ranking on top of the search engine does not happen miraculously, but understanding things like Google (algorithm) updates and dancing to the new tunes keep your business competitive and relevant.
Don’t be scared by SEO terms that you hear; understanding is not the most important thing but the application part of your business. You can hire a Search Engine Optimization professional to help keep your business in good shape by making it easier for customers to find you.
So, if you are still wondering whether SEO can help your business, here are reasons to make it your top priority.
If you want to tap into quality traffic on the web, SEO is a strategy you must incorporate into your business. It is an important approach and a marketing discipline that can empower your business by keeping up with industry trends and your target customers’ changing needs.
When designing a website, here are important questions you need to ask yourself.
1. Does your website make it easy for users to read?
2. Is your business designed to better rank in the major search engine?
3. Is your website easy to navigate?
4. Who are your audience?
5. What is the source of your main content?
6. Who are your competitors?
7. How will your website convert customers to sales?
8. Does your website give visitors a reason to come back?
Why should you hire an SEO expert? They’ll help build the latest SEO techniques, align your business to capture organic traffic, website maintenance, guarantee you return on investment, produce better SEO results, save you time, money, and resources.
1. Analysis of your website structure
2. Content & conversion rate analysis
3. Off-page analysis
4. Website code & structure optimizattion
5. Onsite content Optimization
6. Keyword Research
7. Link building campaigns
8. On-Page Optimization
9. Technical SEO ( Accessibility of sitemap, Page speed, mobile friendliness of your site, check errors, broken links)
10. Local SEO
11. Blogging services