Did you start a Facebook Group but many months have passed and no engagements? You are not alone and it can be frustrating when you try all tactics to make your Facebook members interact and drive engagement without a breakthrough.
With the right plan, your Facebook Group can become a powerful platform to generate engagements and leads. But you have to give members what they want and something that resonates with them.
If you are just starting and wondering in what ways Facebook Group can help you, keep learning to understand Facebook Group Engagement Post Ideas to apply.
Many marketers have used Facebook Groups to drive massive traffic either to a website, youtube channel, and more. However, that is not the right approach to build a community of like-minded while at the same time wanting to appear genuine.
The success of Facebook Group is where you use natural promotion tactics that are not salesy and within no time start generating leads and sales.
Before you use any marketing strategy, make sure members have a high rate of engagement rate through discussion, sharing, and eventually start responding to your products or services.
So, the big question is how do you create a Facebook group with a high rate of engagement? Here are ways to build a powerful Facebook with engagement and a USA audience.
Why Should You Create a Facebook Group?
If you are starting and still not sure what you plan to do with the group, you can use it to indirectly promote your business. Also, you build loyal followers that later become your customers and source of referral.
People value a community where you get inspired, ask questions, receive advice, connect with people experienced than you, and more. People from the USA love to connect through Facebook groups where you share real things with like-minded individuals.
That’s why your group should be about a certain niche as you’ll attract the interested party. Before you create a Facebook group make sure you have an idea of where you plan to take the audience. Here are things to consider before creating a Facebook group:
» Do you have time?
» Do you have time to moderate the group?
» What is the purpose of your group?
» What will members gain for being part of your group?
» How does your group fit into your marketing strategy and goals?
» What are you going to talk about?
» Have you identified ways to make your group active?
Even as you start your group, you may not be the cleverest person to lead others, but you should at least know several things that put you ahead of them. Be updated in your niche about things happening around you. It would be nice sharing updated content and sharing the latest before others do.
150 Facebook Group Engagement Tactics that Work Like a Charm in the USA
Here are Facebook group engagement post ideas in the USA that you can employ in your group and break the roof.
If you want to know how to keep your Facebook group active and engaged, share with members what they want.
Do not make your group about serious topics that keep members focused on the shard topics. Remember Facebook group is a community of like-minded people. Therefore, bring up stuff just as you would in a conversation with your friends.
You can check on Facebook and see how groups with the USA audience love to keep things exciting while sticking to the group focus.
Here is how you can join your favorite USA Facebook groups. If you’re doing it on a desktop, this is how to go about it.
Go to the Facebook platform and on top click a round circle on the right side showing groups of people inside it.
After clicking that indicated part, you’ll be taken to another page. Once it opens click “discover” placed on the left side.
If you know the group you are searching by name, click in the search area. But if you are not aware of the groups by their names, proceed by clicking the circled area. Immediately the page opens you will see four group sections.
- Groups suggested for you
- Groups categories
- Popular groups near you (Groups that people in your area are in)
- Friends groups (Groups your friends are in)
Now we are interested in the fourth part where your friends are in. Following your friends, they’ll easily lead you to groups in the USA where they hang are depending on their interests.
If you are doing it on your smartphone this is what you do step by step.
Go to your phone and click the three dots on your right side at the top.
When you click the three dots, you’ll go to another page and choose “groups”
After you click the group, it will take you to the other page and click “discover”
When you click discover go to the next page and scroll down to the area where it shows your friend’s groups they are in.
So, from there you can choose the USA group of choice to join the community there while you facebook group engagement post ideas and more.
Facebook group post ideas
Everyone wants to be inspired in one way or another. And Facebook groups have become a place of escape for many people in the USA seeking to revitalize their day through quotes that uplifts them.
- “Success is moving from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm”
- “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most”
- You are amazing
- “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down”
- “Make your life a masterpiece, imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do”
- “If you could see yourself through my eyes, you would know how incredible you truly are”
- “Believe in yourself and anything is possible”
- “A successful person is the one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him”
- “When nothing goes right. Go left”
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations”
- “Doing the best at the moment puts you in the best place for the next moment”
- “Why be moody when you can shake yo booty”
- “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem”
- “People who wonder whether the glass is half empty or half full miss the point. The glass is refillable”
- “Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s trouble, it takes away today’s peace”
Gifs & Meme
If you want to explode most of the USA Facebook groups with engagements, give them something to provoke their minds. Gifs and Memes are two things they never fail to impress. Try them especially on Fridays when everyone has seen enough throughout the week and searching for something to usher them on the weekend.
16. Memes such as
People love news and by this, I don’t mean “car crash that happened when police were chasing thugs in Mumbai” such people can search from news sites if they interests or concerns them. But funny news that is inevitable. Check the samples below:
18.“Book returned to New York library was 63 years overdue”
19.“Venomous snake found curled up inside teenager’s asthma inhaler”
20. “Goats that took over Welsh town are now shopping at Primark”
21. “A few months ago, Hamas “arrested” a dolphin for being an Israeli spy”
22. “Now hiring,” read the classified ad. “Cemetery superintendent. The ideal candidate must be able to supervise in a fast-paced environment.”
23. “Vladimir Putin Hires Boyz II Men to Boost the Russian Birth Rate”
Using jokes is another strategy you’ll find in the middle of serious posts to keep members in the USA Facebook groups alive. Jokes are great to brighten the mood of sad, stressed, or worried members by stuff not working their way. Here are some of the jokes that may activate engagements in your Facebook group.
24. You don’t have to marry for money; hang around the rich and marry for love.
25.Why can’t you explain puns to kleptomaniacs?
They always take things literally.
26.Why did the frog take the bus to work today?
His car got toad away.
27. Want to hear a joke about paper?
Never mind, it’s tearable.
28. My boss told me to have a good day… So, I went home.
29. What did the calculator say to the maths student? You can count on me
30. You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
31. What did the full glass say to the empty glass?
You look drunk.
32. Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
Because they could spend years at C.
33. “By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he’s too old to go anywhere.”
34. “I can’t believe my parents support my choice of profession! I told them that I wanted to become a stand-up comedian. They laughed at me.”
35. “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.”
36. I broke my finger last week. On the other hand, I’m okay.
37. To the handicapped guy who stole my bag. You can hide, but you can’t run.
38. Did you hear about the saleswoman who sold a lot of freezers over the phone? She did mostly cold calls. Source: Amazon Alexa
39. What does a carpet salesperson give his wife for Valentine’s Day? Rugs and kisses! Source: Funny Jokes
40. The sales manager walked up on a telemarketing rep and caught him napping. “Hey!” the manager shouted. “Why aren’t you working?” “Because I didn’t see you coming.” Source: AJokeADay.com
Here is another Facebook group activity idea that can heat up things and drive massive engagement. The idea is to drop the riddle and request members to come up with answers. But make sure to give the answer at the end, so only ask the riddles you have the answers like samples below.
41. What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age
42. You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
43. I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes. What am I?
Answer: Your breath
44. What can’t be put in a saucepan?
Answer: Its lid
45. If you’re running in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in?
Answer: Second place
46. What has one eye, but can’t see?
Answer: A needle
47. What has legs, but doesn’t walk?
Answer: A table
48. What kind of band never plays music?
Answer: A rubber band
49. What is cut on a table, but is never eaten?
Answer: A deck of cards
50. What runs all around a backyard, yet never moves?
Answer: A fence
51. What has a thumb and four fingers, but is not a hand?
Answer: A glove
52. What building has the most stories?
Answer: The library
53. It stalks the countryside with ears that can’t hear. What is it?
54. What has four wheels and flies?
Answer: A garbage truck
55. Which is heavier: a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?
Answer: Neither—they both weigh a ton.
56. A little girl goes to the store and buys one dozen eggs. As she is going home, all but three break. How many eggs are left unbroken?
57. A girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
Answer: Four sisters and three brothers
58. A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letter, and 12 remains. What is it?
59. I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I’m the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
Answer: Also the letter “e”
60. What word of five letters has one left when two are removed?
Riddles Source: Parade
Guess the answer
Asking Facebook group members to guess the answer is a great way to provoke even the quietest members to contribute. The idea of Facebook group engagement post ideas is to kill boredness and awaken your USA audience to engage. So, asking members to guess compel their minds to get busy whether at home, on a bus, on the beach and other places to enjoy the flow.
61. If Mrs. John’s bungalow is decorated completely in pink, with the walls, carpet, and furniture all shades of pink, what color are the stairs?
62. How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet?
63. Who is bigger, Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
64. A man and his son were in an automobile accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The emergency room surgeon said, “I cannot operate because that is my son!” How was this possible?
65. There are eight men sitting on a couch. Three legs break and six men leave. How many legs are remaining?
66. What is the maximum number of times a single page of a newspaper can be folded in half by hand?
67. What did the ocean say to the beach?
68. What do you always see at the beginning of a parade?
69. How much dirt is there in a hole that is 3 feet deep, 6 feet long, and 4 feet wide?
70. I will disappear every time you say my name. what am I?
71. Why are there rings on Saturn?
Guess the Movie?
Source: The movie blog
Another approach to FB group post ideas is to display a movie picture you know and request members to guess the movie. You are going to identify movie lovers and other wild guesses that are hilarious and great to drive engagements. Most of the USA group members are movie fanatics, therefore, you can’t go wrong with the idea.
Facebook Poll questions:
Poll questions are another way not only for Facebook group topic ideas to drive engagements, but they may help you understand more about group members. For instance, if you ask what other social media they love after the Facebook platform, it may give you an idea where else group members love to hang the most.
Check the Facebook poll questions below that you can try in your Facebook group in the USA.
73. What is your favorite beverage?
74. What is your best marketing that gives you result?
A) Search Engine Marketing
B) Social Media Marketing
C) Outbound Marketing
D) Digital Marketing
75. What is your favorite travel destination?
76. How many hours do you work per day?
77. What do you do to lose body fat?
A) Eat more healthy fats
B) Cut down on refined carbs
C) Start strength training
D) Fill up on fiber
78. What’s your favorite color?
79. What makes you angry?
A) Not feeling heard
B) Being ignored
C) Being told I’m wrong when I’m not
80. What is your favorite smartphone brand?
Facts you didn’t know
Sharing life facts to people about things they rarely know can cause a big reaction and surprise. It is one way to drive engagements to your Facebook group and allow the audience to learn new things.
81. Fake smile can hurt you
82. Babies don’t have knee caps
83. Craving ice is a symptom of iron deficiency
84. The size of your social circle is related to the size of your brain
85. Women can give birth after they die
86. High heels were first designed for men
87. Water won’t put out a grease fire
88. Winston Churchill’s mother was born in Brooklyn
89. Some cats are allergic to humans
90. The world’s shortest scheduled flight lasts 47 seconds. It covers just over a mile on Scotland’s Orkney Islands
This or That Questions List
Source: PsyCat Games
This or that idea is a great way to allow members to participate since they are choosing one of the mentioned things. And if no choice for them, at least they can say “Neither” which is part of the engagement.
91. Cake or pie?
92. Swimming or Sunbathing
93. Hi-tech or Low-tech?
94. Jogging or hiking?
95. Sneakers or Sandals?
96. Tablet or laptop?
97. Save or spend?
98. Horror Movie or comedy movie?
99. Party or indoors?
100. Single or Married?
101. A hot shower or cold shower?
102. iOS or Android?
Effective questions for Facebook group engagement post ideas in the USA that bring positive results
Questions are the most impactful on Facebook groups when it comes to driving engagements. It prompts almost every member to participate including the most laid-back type of audience. Adopt this approach and you’ll never complain of the quiet group anymore. Let’s see several of them that can bring your USA audience back to life.
103. What is your favorite celebrity?
104. What is the best thing that happened to you last week?
105. What is holding you from becoming successful?
106. What supercharges you to start the week?
107. What gadget makes your life easy?
108. Does your family support your business idea?
109. Who inspires you the most?
110. What superpower would you like to have?
111. What would you do if technology was taken from you?
112. How do you spend your weekend?
113. Does your job allow you to have time with the family?
114. Would you rather waste time and save money or spend more to save time?
115. What food do you know you shouldn’t eat but can’t help yourself?
116. What do you plan to achieve in the next 5 years?
117. What’s your favorite podcast?
118. What is your favorite city you dream to live in someday?
119. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
120. What is your favorite dish?
Would you rather questions
121. Would you rather be successful on Instagram or TikTok?
122. Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?
123. Would you rather be a CEO of a big company or own your own business?
124. Would you rather drive many miles on the road or take a flight?
125. Would you rather work online or 9 to 5 system?
126. Would you rather have more time or money?
127. Would you rather eat a meal of goat tongue or Tilapia?
128. Would you rather train outdoor or go to a gym?
129. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
130. Would you rather take a risk in a business venture or avoid making a mistake?
If you could questions
131. If you could start life again, what would you do differently and why?
132. If you could win a lottery what would you buy?
133. If you could become an animal, what type would it be and why?
134. If you could travel anywhere for free, where would it be and why?
Source: French today
135. What is your future plan?
136. What is your biggest regret?
137. What is your hobby?
138. What is your life challenge?
139. What is your best phrase?
140. What is true love?
Fill in the Blank
Asking group members to fill the blank is also an effective Facebook group engagement post idea to incorporate in your posting strategy.
141. My favorite ride is __________
142. I want to learn how to ___________
143. __________ is my favorite beach
144. I love to _ _ _ _ _ _ _
145. Coffee helps me to ___________
146. You can only achieve success through _______
147. I failed _______ but now _ _ _ _ _ _ _
148. I hate when things go __________
149. I am the ______ of my ________
150. When you do things ____ you will never regret in ____ for the decisions you ______
How will these Facebook group engagement post ideas in the USA help:
Every Facebook group has a focus and a vision to achieve collectively as a community. The purpose of that group is achieved through the commitment of members. And one of those purposes that enhance the vision of the group is engagements.
You gauge the quality of the group through engagements and what members share. While you may not talk about the group topics from January to December, in between you need something to keep your Facebook group members activated. The Facebook group engagement post ideas shared above can work for any group, and personally, I have used them in various groups I manage. And I can guarantee you they work wonders.
The USA Facebook group members want something to keep them alive, talking, and engaged. Do you have something you can add? Share in the comment below……
Did you like it? Why not pin this with your friends…
SIMILAR BLOG POSTS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU: